FOR TWO-DAYS, CREATIVE EXPERTS MAKING GREAT IDEAS HAPPEN
Our events are unique and offer participants a number of streams to select from.
Generally they are two-days in duration however additional days may be added in the form of multi speaker add on; site visits and/or workshops.
Our model throughout the two-day agenda includes case study presentations, round table discussions, interactive extended sessions, panel discussions & Q&A.
The variation of session formats provides for interactive and stimulating discussions, as well as, a learning platform from key presenters
Learn from Key Practical Case Studies:
Optimizing Communication and Workforce to Overcome STO Challenges
Increase your TAR efficiency and effectiveness with the Oracle TAR solution
Turnaround and maintenance contracts in oil/gas and the cost reduction methodologies
Turnaround Project Management – A Macro View
The ideal shutdown project
Benefits of Attending:
Meeting selected senior decision-makers from Shutdown & Turnaround divisions of global leading energy companies
Learning from the selected examples of practical approach
Knowledge and experience exchange
Direct networking with industry decision makers in a business and friendly environment
ATEP.Congress 28-29 May 2020
Sponsor Pack Benefits:
• complimentary delegate passes. (depends on the package you need )
• The sponsor will be given 30 minutes speaking opportunity to address the audience.
• Sponsor’s logo would be displayed on all promotional materials during name tags, agenda, conference materials, at the gala dinner area, coffee breaks etc.
• Sponsor’s handouts and brochures would be included in the conference material set.
• Sponsor’s logo which links to partner’s website would be displayed at the conference web-page.
• Sponsor’s logo would be displayed on the front page of the agenda which will be sent to a large number of potential attendees during the marketing campaign of the event.
• Access to the names, job titles and country of all delegates 2 weeks before the event.
• Sponsors business description and contact details would be included in the final agenda.
• Sponsor would provide a roll up with Company’s name and logo which would be displayed either at the registration area or behind the speaker stand.
• Sponsor may provide an exhibition stand which can be placed at the coffee break area or behind the speaker stand or at the gala dinner.
• The Sponsor may be responsible for one section of the round table panel discussion.
• A designed space for 1/1 meeting.